Keep your resources focused on revenue generating activities by leveraging our team of over 40 HIM professionals for your auditing and compliance needs.
We recognize that audits of your in-house coders are an equally critical component in quantifying your facility’s financial health. Our experience has shown that detailed baseline coding audits require extensive time and skilled auditors. With himagine’s Enterprise HIM Audit Program you can quickly course-correct coder performance issues and deliver better financial results on a consistent basis with our strategic high frequency and long term approach to quality assurance and overall compliance.
Through our Enterprise HIM Audit Program, our clients receive the benefit of:
- Experience and Scale: Our 40 highly skilled compliance managers have all of the necessary skills to deliver superior results in multiple audit segments including inpatient, outpatient, emergency department, and professional services.
- Increased clarity on coder and financial performance: Episodic audits can result in missed opportunities. Our approach of greater audit frequency gives you improved transparency on potential compliance and reimbursement optimization opportunities.
- Better unit economics: A minimum 1 year commitment for our audit services performed on a quarterly basis enables us to provide you the most competitive pricing.
Our Enterprise HIM Audit Program offers customized deliverables to meet the specific needs of your facility including:
- Audits Performed remotely or on site
- Targeted by you or himagine solutions
- Focused on Medicare alone or multiple payers
- Ability to provide annual coder-level performance appraisal quality scoring
- Ability to provide focused and /or random audits
- Customized performance schedule at annual, quarterly, monthly, or ad hoc intervals
- Ability to provide valuable information to document the effectiveness of your clinical documentation improvement program
- Delivery of detailed results, including detailed preliminary and final reports describing coding accuracy rates, reimbursement impact, documentation quality, trends, outcome recommendations, charts, and graphs